วันพุธที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

ABRACADABRA (ノ゜O゜)ノ☆




     Personally, I'm a person who really love watching a movie. I have been watching a lot of movies in many kinds of genres since I was a kid. When I was young I prefer to watch Thai movies because They are more understandable for me since at that time my English is kind of terrible (it doesn't mean my English is good now lol) ,but then I changed my mind after I had watched the movie "Harry Potter". It definitely one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life and I'm certainly sure that there are many people who also have the same thought as mine.
      Originally, Harry Potter was a best-selling fantasy novel in history which is written by British author J. K. Rowling. Because of the success of the book so it was adapted into the movie by Warner Bros. Pictures. Harry Potter is the 2nd highest-grossing film of all time as of August 2015. In Harry Potter, there are a lot of interesting details and information which created by J. K. Rowling, but today I'm going to show my 4 favourite charms in Harry Potter.

Let's Start ~






4 MOST MEMORABLE SPELLS IN HARRY POTTER


Oculus Reparo



Description: This spell was used by Hermione Granger to help Harry Potter mended his broken glasses.
Notes/Reasons: This scene was the first time that the 3 of them (Harry, Ron, and Hermione) met each other and the greatest friendship had started since then.






Obliviate



Description: Used to hide a memory of a particular event.
Notes/Reasons: In fact the first person who used this spell was Gilderoy Lockhart, but the scene that impressed me was when Hermione Granger used this spell to wipe her parents memories, it was absolutely depressed moment for me.






Expecto Patronum



Description: This charm is a defensive spell which will conjure a spirit-like incarnation of their positive emotions to defend against dark creatures.
Notes/Reasons: If you watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, you would hear this spell regularly, whether it be the scene when Professor Lupin used it for protecting Harry or when Harry taught Dumbledore's Army how to use this spell.





Molly Weasley's Curse


Description: Used to kill the victim.
Notes/Reasons: This spell was used by Molly Weasley (it's so obviously if you look at the name of this spell) for attacking Bellatrix Lestrange. This is one of my favourite scenes because of Molly Weasley's dialogue which is" Not my daughter, you bitch". Actually I'm a person who has a short-term memory but I can remember this sentence accurately lol.




PS.If you have any interesting charm beside from this, you can share it in the comment box
PSS.Hope you enjoy it! 







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น